Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I confess

  I Confess: I have really neglected this blog over the summer. I have had way too many things going
                    on in my life and I'm not completely comfortable discussing these things yet but with
                    time.



I Confess: I am finally starting to feel like my old chipper self again and it is..AMAZING!!!!!!!!




I Confess: I turn 26 next month and although its a pretty lame birthday I wanna have a big party.

I Confess: I'm gonna do it...don't judge me!!! Oh yea your all invited!!!!!


I Confess: Finally I confess i really want to be a better blogger and have a following like some of the blogs that I'm in love with. I have mentioned them before.


Hope everyone has an amazing week!!!




1 comment:

  1. That picture of you is so cute and fun! Hope you are loving coming back to blogworld!

    ReplyDelete