Saturday, November 19, 2011

My first Blog entry

   So I'm new to this whole blog movement. I have however been ready many blogs and love them. I'm very opinionated and feel as tho this would be a good outlet for me even if no one else reads it. So to begin with alittle about myself.
   My name is Nicole and im 25 years old. I live in east Tennessee and I love it. I work at a local hospital in the emergency room. I love working in the ER most days. HaHA. Short entry but thats all Ive got for the moment

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world. It has completely changed my life and I can't imagine NOT blogging now. I've been blogging for a year and it's the greatest outlet and best place to meet amazing, inspiring girls just like. Blog often and introduce yourself to other bloggers and I promise you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete