Sunday, November 20, 2011

Old Lady!!!

So I have decided that due to the events of last night, I have turned into an old lady. It was supposed to be a family day where my father, stepmother, baby brother and I visit some family that live about and hour away. Due to some unforeseen circumstances that did not happen. So they took off doing some things and I stayed at home. I decided I would clean which lasted all of about an hour when I got bored. So I went to the grocery store to by some ingredients because I have been craving some pasta salad. Well I passed the beer isle and started to peruse. I decided I wanted some Boones Farm, strawberry daquiri to be exact. So in my cart it went.

I came home and made my pasta salad and started to ponder on what I would do that evening and then it came to me. I WILL CRAFT!!!! Lately I have been in this super crafty mood, I blame most of it on pinterest as it is ruling my life a little. I have alot of friends who are pregnant or just had babies. Almost all of them are having little boys. So I have been doing my own onsies, including some brostache onsies which are amazing and make me laugh everytime.



  These are my suspender onsies which are too cute.


Needless to sat I am 25 years old and have turned into an old lady crafting and drinking a bottle of Boones Farm on my own on a saturday night!!!!!


Me and My Boones Best date in the world!!!!! And yes I do have clothes on LoL

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my world, but I'm an old lady at 27. Love those onesies. So presh!!

    ReplyDelete