Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Rundown

     So Friday I had a 31 party. I have never carried 31 products before, but im in loveeee!!!!!! I recieved a thermal lunch tote just for having the party. I decided to hold my order over until Wednesday because some more people said they wanted to order, and the more orders I get the more FREE stuff I get so Holler!!!!!
      The rest of the weekend was spent with the boyfriend per the usual. It was a great time as always. Other than the battery we had to change Saturday before we went out. We had a little Chinese food and then had planned on seeing the Vow, but we missed the showings and I was very upset. So we went and met up with a couple of his friends and went to the bar, which was quite interesting. We had 1 drink and went home. But before we went to the bar I couldnt wait any longer and gave Aaron his Valentines gift because I was wayyyy too excited. He loves this certain brand on cigars called Acid Cigars. They have fruit oils in them and blah blah blah (I may tune him out when he talks about them). He was extremely excited and told me that it was top 5 gifts hes every recieved.
       Sunday was spent being lazy until we went grocery shopping. I did continuinly get beat up by his son on sunday morning. Go figure lol.
        I just got done prepping his dinner for Valentines Day. Ill let you know how that goes later. Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!!

                                                                      31 Party





Sneak Peak of the Marinade Im using on Valentines Dinner






Aaron's Cigars in his humidor




Aaron's Valentines Present

I Find this hilarious


One of the daily pictures I send to Aaron guilting him into getting me a puppy



Krispy Kreme Valentines donuts



No comments:

Post a Comment