Monday, January 23, 2012

Love is in the air

So life is pretty great these days. I have an amazing job in which I love and I feel like im making a difference for once. I have a great boyfriend whose incredibly sweet and actually wants to spend time with me. We have a great time together and he also has a 2 yr old son whom I'm in love with. This all leads up to the fact that I've been sick all weekend and basically feel like death, but I got to thinking Im not going to dwell and im not going to whine because life is so great and im extremely greatful.

 Now onto bigger things I want to cook him another dinner this week so I want some suggestions ppl. I do plan on making him atleast a salad with HOMEMADE blue cheese dressing which is his favorite. But I need a main course. He loves food so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

And another question for blogger land. I want to design a cool Blog like all of you have and I dont know how to do it. So suggestions for that would also be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. i am the worst chef in the world so i dont have any good reccomendations but i am so happy you seem so happy with life :)

    ReplyDelete