Sunday, January 8, 2012

Loving life!!!!

 So I want to be a really good blogger and do it as often as possible. So I want to spruce up my blog some. If anyone can tell me how to change my design to something cool I would greatly appreciate it.

     In other news, I have gone out on a few more dates with Aaron. I must say I'm very happy. We get along great and hes very sweet. The other day we may have even had our first kiss, but I wont talk about that cuz I don't kiss and Tell!!!! ;)  Last night we stayed in and I cooked Fajitas and we watched movies. It was great and I'm very excited to see where this is going to go. And on another note I am 25 years old and  have never had a date for Valentines Day so I'm very excited for that as well. So if someone could inform Aaron he needs to make it a good one I would greatly appreciate it. HAHA.
     I hope everyone is having a great weekend as I'm catching up reading every ones blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Those fajitas look so yummy!! I'll take a couple for breakfast even. Awww I've never had a good Vday either, so I feel ya. I'm sure he will do something to sweet you off your feet. As much as I hate dating, the beginning butterfly stage is always the best feeling!!

    ReplyDelete