Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tattoo Lovin'

First and foremost....I LOVE TATTOOS. I love seeing other peoples and hearing the stories behind them. Everyone has a story. Yes they hurt I don't know why people ask but its a good pain. I have 3 tattoos at the present time. Technically 4 but I had 1 covered up. The first one I got is the one that was covered up me and a friend of mine decided to go get this tiny butterfly on our shoulders just to see how bad the tattoos actually hurt. I freaked out when filling out my paperwork and my friend filled it out for me cuz I was so hung up on it being permanent. In the end I got it  and it faded out like 3 months after I got it.... Shitty work if you ask me. I do not have a picture of this tattoo

My second tattoo was this intricate heart on the inside of my right ankle. I hid my first tattoo from my dad for over a year and when I finally showed him he was a smidge mad but he ended up telling me he would buy my next tattoo for my birthday present. My last name is Hart and what girl doesn't love hearts so hence my 2nd tattoo....





My 3rd tattoo is a cross on my foot, that I got done on a whim but I had been wanting this tattoo for awhile but it wasnt a planned tattoo visit. I plan on elaborating on this tattoo soon as I want to add some rosary beads to it.





My 4th tattoo is covering up my 1st tattoo on the back of my right shoulder blade. It is a memoriam tattoo for my cousin who was killed in a bad accident. She loved butterflies and they were on her casket at the funeral, she also sang hence another part of the tattoo and the quote that is with it is partly for her and partly for me. It is my favorite tattoo of all of them. I picked out the parts of the tattoo and the girl who did it put it together. She did an amazing job. The quote stands for "She flies on her own wings" in Latin!!!!



I plan on getting more tattoos I wasn't a quote on my ribcage. I would really love to have Love with the infinity symbol on my wrist but I work in the medical field and its looked down upon. Hopefully one day... I cant wait to see everyone Else's tattoos in this link up



11 comments:

  1. love the heart tattoo. it is so different from just a regular heart..very original.

    stopping by from raven's blog.
    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the last tattoo you have in honor of your cousin. The latin inscription is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cross on your foot! I know it's probably super painful but I want one on the side my foot eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you via the link up! I love your hear tattoo!

    Shayna
    mykitchenhomelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! Your tattoos are awesome!

    Love the HART/heart thing. The cross would definitely look awesome w/ the rosary. LOVE the butterfly for your cousin. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooove the one on your back dedicated to your cousin. Being a music lover, I think that is totally cool! Love the ones on your foot and ankle also, I think that is a great place for girls to get tattoos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the music tattoo!

    new follower

    livelaughloveandeverythinginthemiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love all your tattoos esp the music one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the last one and then reason. So special.

    ReplyDelete