Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year...New Start


So what is the best way to start a new year...a date of course. That's exactly what I did last night. MY friend Heather called me 2 nights ago and told me she had someone she wanted me to go out with that had liked me for a long time but never had the nerve to ask me out. We all used to work together at a restaurant like over 4 years ago. He was a giant goofball back then and to be completely honest if he had asked me out back then I probably wouldn't have gone out with him. Anyways she begged me to keep and open mind. So I told her I would go out with him. Hell its a date no big deal. So he took me out to dinner last night. He wouldn't tell me where we were going ahead of time but told me he wanted to take me somewhere nice. So when he picked me up I asked where we were going and he asked if I had ever been to BullFish which I have. So we drove to Pigeon Forge. BullFish was crazy busy so we decided to go to Texas Roadhouse because our friend Heather was working. We had a really great dinner and I had alot of fun. From there we went to Gatlinburg and went to this place called Dude's Daquiris' which is part of Mellow Mushroom, but its like a bunch of slushy machines, but with alcohol. They are AMAZING!!!!!!! We then walked around Gatlinburg and of course I had on awful walking shoes. Super cute but now I have blisters on the TOP of my feet. We took the long way home and had a really great night. So needless to say we will be going out again this weekend and you never know who may surprise you.


Amazballs!!!!!!!
This is hurricane mary jane and pina colada mixed!!!!!


Gatlinburg is full of crazy stuff...Tourists Dream!!!

1 comment: