Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday's letters

Dear Body:Thanks for that little scare for a week, where me and my family and friends thought I had cancer only to end up being Mono- the kissing disease. Starting now we are going to get this body in to amazing working order. Dear Ginger:Thanks for being an amazing doctor and for screaming and jumping in the hallway of your clinic after we found out it was mono. Since we had just been talking about sticking needles in my neck for a biopsy. Your amazing. Dear Boyfriend: I'm very excited that you actually have 1 day off and I will lay in bed with you and rest and be very excited. Although Im more excited that you have 2 days off next week.  I Love You!!! Dear Blog: Thank you for letting me write about myself even if no one reads you.




2 comments:

  1. I'm reading! : ) I can't believe they thought it was cancer...how scary!! Hope you start feeling better soon!! Rest up!!

    ReplyDelete