Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weekend recap

So this is a day late, but better late than never. Friday was somewhat rocky with me getting annoyed with the boyfriend. I misunderstood something and we quickly worked it out. Anyways I spend weekends at the boyfriends house which is lovely. So Saturday I woke up feeling like crap. The bf had to go get new tires for the motorcycle. I had asked if he cared if I stayed home while he got them but then I felt bad and got ready to go. Actually moving around helped. But this mono is seriously kicking my ass.
     After we got tires on the motorcycle we headed to johnsoncity for some shopping and a day date together with no little munchkin ( dont get me wrong I love his son like he was my own, but its nice to have a day to our selves once in awhile). Aaron wanted to go to this bike shop and price some new motorcycle jackets. We did that and then shopped for some other stuff. I got some super cute new casual shoes.


this picture doesn't do these shoes any justice, but they are grey and navy.


We then did Bonefish for dinner. Boyfriend had never eaten there and kept talking about these bang bang shrimp 1 bite and he was hooked and thats all he talked about the rest of the weekend. I have no found a recipe online and will be trying to recreate them.




Sunday morning I made mancakes I got this amazing recipe from this lady right here  Shades of Gray
Go visit her blog shes got some great recipes . I used a honey brown beer tho. And boyfriend could not quite talking about how good they were. I forgot to take pictures tho. Boo on me. Basically the rest of Sunday was spent with me falling asleep on the couch and boyfriend teasing me for snoring, while bf played some video games. Not very eventful but fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment