Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Family Time!!!

So I'm so very excited because my mom, grandmother and possibly my cousin are making an improptu vacation to visit me. They all live in Pennsylvania which is 10 count it 10 hours away. They will arrive on friday and leave next thursday. I'm sooo excited I haven't seen any of them in a little over a year. Plus they will get to meet the BF so that will be amazing I'm sure.
    On a lighter note the bf let me get a kitty cat. I've never really been a cat person but he has cats and told me I could not have a dog. One of my patients told me about a customer of hers trying to get rid of a himalayan cat. Now I had a himalayan in high school and those are basically my favorite kitties. I called the lady and picked up my baby on Friday. She is 6 years old and her name is "cookie." Right now she is scared to death which I dont like but she will get used to everyone and everything. We thought she might be deaf at first because she wouldnt respond to anything. But after the bf's mom took a look at her we just came to the realization she is just ignoring us. The kind previous owner even gave me a ton of supplies for her. So basically we are set. Now just to get her more comfortable. That's all lovelies I probably won't be blogging until next week due to the family being in town. Don't miss me too much. I love all you gorgeous ladies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment