Wednesday, May 16, 2012

That Time my family came to visit

So my mom, grandmother and cousin came to visit this past week. They are from Pennsylvania and are straight up hilarious. We gave my grandmother hell all week. She always repeats things 2 minutes after you said it like you never said anything and of course she knows everything. But shes hilarious.
     This was the first time that Aaron had met any of my family and it went fabulously. He loved them and they liked him as well. We went to dinner at Smokey Mt. Brewery which was amazing. They make this beer cheese and it is to DIE for. Anyways I look over and the boyfriend and my grandmother are sitting across the table from each and both twitching there hands in the exact same way. We tease my grandmother about this so for them both to do it at the same time was absolutely ridiculous.
     After my cousin and the bf and me went to the wax museum that just opened. It was alot of fun and we took alot of ridiculous pictures.

 We did alot of shopping while they were in town and I got some kickass PURPLE shoes and some blue ones too. LoL



My mother is amazing and shes very good to me. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I took them around town they have been here many times before but we have never really done any nature type things so we went to cades cove and also Tuskaleechee caverns and toured them. Cades cove is a giant 11 mile loop of nature and your guaranteed to see animals. We saw 5 bears, 8 deer and multiple turkeys not to mention some gorgeous nature

This is my backyard so to speak and its amazing.

My family is going back tomorrow and it makes me sad, but I can't wait to take Aaron and the babes up next spring and show them around Pennsylvania. I missed my lovies and I'm catching up on your blogs are we speak or type shall I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment