Friday, May 4, 2012

Fridays Letters

Dear Blog and blog friends: I have been neglecting you and I'm sorry things have been crazy here and I appologize, but I would like for each of you to know that I'm still keeping up on your blogs.

Dear Boyfriend: I love you and love that you understand how excited I get about giving people presents and that I couldnt help to give you 1 of your birthday gifts a month early because it came in the mail. It def. does me better buy things last minute.

Dear Mom: I'm so excited you decided to come visit me since me and the bf had to push our trip back. Trying to find you a hotel room while we are on the phone together me being in Tennessee and you in Pennsylvania and you getting frustrated cuz your not very technological was quite funny. But tell me how you were finding better deals than me at the exact same time and hotel? WTF

Dear Job: Please let me have a day or 2 off while my mom is in town, so I can visit my mom and grandmother since I haven't seen them in a year. PWEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE

Dear Kitty: I have never been a cat person but the boyfriend loves cats and I asked him if I could have you and he actually told me yes. Please be sweet and loving and fit in well with his cats. I will be picking you up after work and I am very excited. Who ever thought I would be excited about a cat.

                                                            Friday's Letter

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's ok to neglect things when you have other important things going on!!! I'm a horrible gift giver, b/c I too LOVE giving gifts and hate hiding them for so long!!! AND a kitty! YEAH! We have 2 kitties and they are so much fun. Much, much easier than a dog that's for sure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete