Wednesday, May 23, 2012

You Know!!!!

So again hectic crazy week. Last weekend we got pictures taken. We had them done at UT Gardens which is gorgeous and as soon as I get them back please prepare for a photo dump. Haha This friday is the boyfriends birthday and next friday is his son's 3rd birthday so lets just say I'm in birthday mode. I love birthdays especially everyone elses. I have a tendancy to go all out and surprise them with decorations.

I just want to state that I love this blogging community sooo much. I admire these beautiful ladies going on all these blates and blacations. I hope that 1 day I will be as close with these ladies as they are with each other. Maybe I should work on my blogging skills. HAHA. I just want to let you all in on what blogs I'm loving and I read these blogs religiously,

Pink Lou Lou
Raven
Taylor
Sabrina
Erica
Ashley
Shay
Ashley #2
The Bargain Blonde
Steph
Mish

I find these women incredible. Go read there blogs and fall in them with them as much as I have. And I was leave you with this little gem with a few of these girls. I watch this video atleast once a week.












1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness - I came over here to thank you for your sweet comment and then I find this post. Thank you so much chica! Your words mean a lot :)

    ReplyDelete